Thursday, December 10, 2015

PlanetBase First Play through

PlanetBase First Play through


                Today I finally had my first play through of PlanetBase 2. Honestly at first it was irritating because I never really had any success the first couple of tries but after it got a bit easier. I really enjoyed this game because it takes intellect to play and one wrong move could jeopardize the entire colony. I feel like the gameplay was pretty good to because you have a lot of different options regarding to how you want to play the game and modify the colony. Some of the mistakes I made were that I forgot to grow plants which would have helped provide a healthy food supply, so most of my crew inevitably ended up dying due to starvation. Another major mistake that I committed was that I forgot to build a robotics repair centre so just as I was progressing, both my bots ended up dying and I was forced to recycle them for resources. Some of the success I had was that since I built a landing pad, I gained a bigger population due to other space ships landing. This I how my initial play through went today.
Colonist starving due to lack of meals.

The landing pad which helped grow my population further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment