PlanetBase 2nd
Play Through
Before I start to play
PlanetBase 2 I wanted to make a plan based on how to do better from yesterday.
I think that if I start off quickly and get the basic builds down ill will lead
to a greater success rate in the long term. Also I have to prioritize my food
supply so I guess I am going to have to spend resources on starch based plants.
Another thing is that I am going to need a more efficient power source so I am
planning on utilizing resources to create a bigger solar panel and turbine
which will let me power a bigger part of my base. This is my plan for todays
gameplay.
I had a lot more success today
compared to yesterday. I followed through on my plan and I created bigger solar
panels and turbines as well as I grew plants which helped me tremendously by
giving me a viable supply of food. I went pretty far and got my population up
to 20 persons. Also I had a lot more bots due to the robotic facility which
helped me in speeding up the process for building different facilities. A new
problem that occurred today was the random sandstorm and meteor attacks on my
base. The sandstorm killed a couple of my crew members because they wanted to
complete a job rather that go inside the base to safety. That’s loyalty. The
meteors also messed up many of my pathways which disrupted the oxygen flow
around the base and caused another person to die. This is how my play through
went today.
Growing starch based plants so that i have a good supply of food.
Electricity ran out due to it being night time and also their not being a high wind speed.
No comments:
Post a Comment